The RM Site/ Clark Homesite was the location of the house of William Clark and is located on the grounds of Plimoth Plantation in Plymouth, MA. It was first occupied by the Native people over 6,000 years ago and by the Europeans ca. 1630. It was attacked by the Natives during King Philip’s War on March 12, 1676, with the result being the death of at least one person. The site was abandoned and was rediscovered by Henry Hornblower, the founder of Plimoth Plantation and was subsequently tested at various times int he later 20th century. This report brings together all of the various excavation results and investigates the architecture at the site and the artifacts left behind by all of the inhabitants.
Click here to download the report