Plymouth Archaeological Rediscovery Project (PARP) offers an extensive range of cultural resource management solutions for developers, engineering firms, landowners, public utilities, local authorities, and community groups.
As an independent contractor with over 20 years of experience, we understand the importance of professional, cost-effective services provided in a timely manner.
No job is too small. Let PARP work with you through your Section 106, MEPA, ENF or other local, state and federal archaeological surveying and permitting needs.
- Faunal Analysis
- Historic and Prehistoric Site Analysis
- Archaeological Report Preparation
- Construction Monitoring
- National Register Assessment
- State Site Form Preparation
- Native American Consultation
- Native American Protection and Repatriation Act (NAGPRA) Compliance